Hudson 1.362 Released
The 1.362 release of Hudson has a few bug-fixes and a few minor enhancements, all together a good stabilization release. Not too much interesting to discuss so straight on to the changelog!
- Restored optional container-based authentication for CLI. (issue 6587)
- Add setting so job views may show only enabled or disabled jobs. (issue 6673)
- File parameters can now be downloaded from the build Parameters page. (issue 6719)
- Added an ability to point to different update sites.
- Added a new extension point to plug in custom utility to kill processes.
- Added a proactive error diagnostics to look for a broken reverse proxy setup. (report)
Image courtesy of Hudson's Grill