Hudson 1.352 Released
After an exciting week that saw the rushed release of Hudson 1.351 on Monday following a fairly serious regression, Hudson 1.352 was released mid-Friday with a good mix bug fixes and enhancements. Bundled with this release was another localizations drop including translations for ca, es, fi, fr, hi_IN, it, nl, ru, and sv_SE locales. In addition to the nice fancy new community contributed translations, which you can help with by installing the Translation Assistance plugin, the 1.352 release includes the subtle enhancement of hyperlinking URLs in the console output.
In general, 1.352 is looking like a very solid release, that said, here's the breakdown for this release:
- Fixed a file handle leak when a copy fails. (issue 5899)
- Replace '>' with '_' in username, as already done for '<'. (issue 5833)
- Fix editableComboBox to select item when mouse click takes more than 100ms. (issue 2722)
- Fixed NPE when configuring a view without "Regular expression".
- Page shouldn't scroll up when the user opens/closes a stack trace in the test failure report.
- Fixed a bug where Hudson can put a wrong help file link. (report)
- Fixed Maven site goal archiving from slaves. (issue 5943)
- Fixed a regression with NetBeans Hudson plugin progressive console output. (issue 5941)
- Fixed a situation where a failure in plugin start up can prevent massive number of job loss.
- Supported JBoss EAP 5.0.0 GA. (issue 5922)
- CLI commands on protected Hudson now asks a password interactively, if run on Java6.
- Added CLI 'login' and 'logout' commands so that you don't have to specify a credential for individual CLI invocation.
- URLs in the console output are now hyperlinks.
- Improved the URL annotation logic.
- Add drag&drop support for f:repeatable lists and use this for the JDK/Ant/Maven installations in global config so these can be reordered.
- Integrated a new round of community-contributed localizations (ca, es, fi, fr, hi_IN, it, nl, ru, and sv_SE locales.)
You can go grab the latest .war file straight from
hudson-ci.org or if you're using a native package, use your package manager to upgrade.