Just For Fun
Last Friday, March 5th, Hudson 1.349 was pushed out into the wild with an even split of bug fixes and enhancements. Included in this release is Alan Harder's (a.k.a
mindless) old data monitor code, discussed previously in the post "Call for Testers: The older the better." Included in this release were further updates to the japanese and german localizations of Hudson; if you're interested in helping localize Hudson into more languages you can join the effort via the Internationalization page on the wiki.
Now for the breakdown of the 1.349 release:
- Fix deserialization problem with fields containing double underscore. (issue 5768)
- Fix deserialization problem for Exception objects where the XML has bad/old data. (issue 5769)
- Fix serialization problem with empty CopyOnWriteMap.Tree. (issue 5776)
- Fixed a bug that can cause 404 in the form validation check.
- Remote build result submission shouldn't hang forever even if Hudson goes down.
- Added a monitor for old or unreadable data in XML files and a manage screen to assist in updating files to the current data format and/or removing unreadable data from plugins that are no longer active. "Manage Hudson" page will show a link if any old/unreadable data was detected.
- Added a mechanism to bundle init.groovy inside the war for OEM. (report)
- Added an extension point to annotate console output. (issue 2137)
Hudson 1.349 contains 43 commits from 6 contributors, due to the merging in of Alan Harder's old-data-monitor branch the commit count is a bit off from the amount of code change that actually went out in 1.349.
As usual, you can go grab the latest .war file straight from
hudson-ci.org or if you're using a native package, use your package manager to upgrade.