Volume 4 of Continuous Information came out last night. It contains insights and highlights from founder Kohsuke, the latest growth stats, upcoming event info, Jenkins resources, and more.
- Jenkins has nearly 20,000 more active installations than it had last June, up from 43,500 to more than 61,000
- Nearly 100 plugins have been added since late last Fall when we did the last Jenkins survey. Now there are more than 730 plugins
- Bay Area JUC (Oct 23), JUC Israel (Jun 6) and several other Jenkins events around the world have open registration
- Latest, greatest Jenkins improvements include a new LTS based on 1.509, more context menu improvements, and master/slave data transfer performance improvement
- There's also a Security advisory out recommending upgrade to at least 1.502
- A plethora of Jenkins and Continuous Delivery resources
And if you have content to feature in a future newsletter, please email us.